is just that – a Facebook group where people share photos of all the dogs they see. And it’s just as pure as it sounds. The group has one basic rule: don’t post pictures of dogs you know personally, whether it’s your own pup or one that you’ve seen before. Well, that and don’t mention any cats. But you’ve probably realized that on your own. Scroll down for the funniest examples!
- Hard Truths From Cute Puppies
- Cats That Found Catnip Or Cat.exe Stopped Functioning
- Awkward Instagram Beauty Trend,Women With Hairy Legs
- Meet Chris,The Splits Guy
- Meet Gen,Corgi From Japan With Goofy Facial Expressions
- Dark Humor Cartoons by Hugleikur Dagsson
- Just In Time For Corona Virus,Doorknob Licking Trend In Japan
- Instagram User Is Putting Condoms On Their Heads For Attention
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pets Photo Contest Have Been Announced!
- Bread Bling,Symbol of Wealth Among The Pigeon Community
- Reverse Mohawk,Awkward Instagram Haircut Trend
- The Photographer Specializes In Shooting Ninja Cats, Or The Result Is Purrfect